Here’s how to Questify an Upside Down Ice Cream Cake!
Get the recipe here: http://quest.to/rockyroadcake
ICE CREAM RECIPE:
-1 Rocky Road Quest Bar®
-½ scoops Quest® Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
-¾ cup whole milk
-½ unsweetened almond milk
-¼ cup zero-calorie sweetener
-2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
-2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
-1 tablespoon Lily’s Baking Chips
-Pinch of salt
1. Pre heat oven to 350°F.
2. Unwrap Quest Bar™ and crumble onto a nonstick baking sheet.
3. Bake for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Once cooled add to mini-blender and process to fine powder.
5. To mini-blender, add Quest Protein Powder™, milk, almond milk, sweetener, and cocoa powder.
6. Pour into ice cream maker, and follow manufacturer’s instructions.
Then add in chocolate chips, walnuts and marshmallow toppings.
Ice cream should be ready within 15 minutes.
7. Pour ice cream into a 6 inch round pan lined with plastic wrap.
Cover ice cream with another layer of plastic wrap
8. Freeze for 1-2 hours.
Follow Quest Cooking!