Here’s how to Questify Eggnog!
MACROS: (1 serving – recipe makes 3)
Net Carbs: 2g (0g sugar)
-1 scoop Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
-2 cups unsweetened almond milk
-¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
-¼ teaspoon ground cloves
-⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
-3 egg yolks
-2 tablespoons zero calorie sweetener (powdered)
-½ teaspoon rum extract
-⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
1. In a large saucepan combine, almond milk, cinnamon, cloves, and vanilla extract and slowly bring mixture to a boil being sure to stir occasionally.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and sweetener until fluffy.
3. Whisk in the hot milk mixture slowly into the eggs.
4. Pour mixture back into saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly for 3 minutes, or until thick. Do not allow mixture to boil.
5. Strain to remove any unwanted egg that may have curdled. Let cool for about an hour.
6. Whisk in the Quest Protein Powder®, rum extract, and nutmeg.
7. Place in fridge to chill (about 2 hours)
Follow Quest Cooking!