Download the new Tasty app: http://tstyapp.com/m/mFqUXJtD3E
Reserve the One Top: http://bit.ly/2v0iast
Here is what you’ll need!
Chocolate Chip Granola Bites
1 cup old-fashioned oats
½ cup nut butter of choice
½ cup chocolate chips
⅓ cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
1. Mix together oats, nut butter, chocolate chips, honey, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a medium bowl until well-incorporated.
2. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
3. Roll into balls the size of a ping pong ball.
4. Refrigerate in tightly sealed container for up to one week.
Ham & Cheese Cucumber “Sushi”
2 slices cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
2 slices all-natural deli meat of your choice, thinly sliced
⅓ cup carrots, cut into matchsticks
1. Slice cucumber into large 1-inch thick slices.
2. Hollow out center of cucumber, leaving about ½ inch of cucumber inside.
3. Roll deli meat strips into a small roll.
4. Stuff cucumber pieces with deli meat, cheese, and carrots until center is filled.
5. Refrigerate in tightly sealed container.
Strawberry Cheesecake Crackers
12 graham cracker squares
½ cup cream cheese
1 cup strawberries, sliced
1. Spread cream cheese onto each graham cracker.
2. Top with strawberries.
3. Drizzle with honey.
Froyo Fruit Cups
1½ cups vanilla Greek yogurt
1. Arrange 12 cupcake liners in a muffin tin.
2. Using a spoon, dollop two tablespoons of yogurt into the bottom of each liner.
3. Top with blueberries and raspberries.
4. Freeze for at least two hours.
5. Remove cupcake liners before serving.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.