Here’s how to Questify Buffalo Wings!
Serving size: 6 wings
Net Carb: 3g
Total Carb: 3g
-1 bag Quest® BBQ Protein Chips
-1 tablespoon Quest® Multi-Purpose Mix Protein Powder
-2 (4-oz) chicken breasts
-4 tablespoons wing sauce, divided
-2 tablespoons fat-free mozzarella cheese
-2 egg whites
-Nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Trim any fat off the chicken breasts and cut each into 6 nugget-sized pieces.
3. Add 2 tablespoons hot sauce and chicken to a large bowl and toss to coat.
4. Add Quest Protein Chips™ and cheese to a mini blender and process to crumbs. Place in a shallow dish.
5. Add Quest Protein Powder™ to a shallow dish.
6. Add egg whites to a shallow bowl.
7. With your left hand, coat each wing with Quest Protein Powder™, then dip in egg white.
8. With your right hand, coat chicken into crumb mixture.
9. Coat a nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray and lay chicken down. Spray tops with additional cooking spray.
10. Bake for 10 minutes, flip and cook 10 more minutes, or until cooked through.
11. Toss in additional 2 tablespoons wing sauce, or use for dipping.
Follow Quest Cooking!